Friday, September 7, 2012

HELLO, AGAIN

An interesting thing happened yesterday. While I was doing something ele on the computer, I accidentally linked to blogspot and pulled up my blog "Michael's Voice." I noted that in 2010, I was debating whether there was any great request from the world for my musings. I even went so far as to ask whether "anyone out there" thought I should continue or give it up. Only two people expressed an opinion. Since then, I have had folks at church say from time to time that they wish my blog had continued. Again, not a ground swell of public clamor to read my thoughts, but still gratifying to know that they noticed. I remembered that much of my initial impulse for writing was the political campaign of 2008. Here we are again. So, I think I may "dust off" the blog site again and see where it goes.

No comments: